Be a Part of the Action at the SAS Championship in 2018!
Join over 700 volunteers for the experience of a lifetime, inside the action of the SAS Championship, October 8 – 14 at Prestonwood Country Club in Cary.
Registration opens today, and there are a number of different volunteer committees to serve. Popular committees and time slots will go fast, so visit SASChampionship.com/Volunteers to register today!
As part of their registration, each volunteer will receive:
- SAS Championship performance golf shirt
- SAS Championship hat or visor
- SAS Championship pin
- Complimentary food and beverages throughout the week
- Two (2) weekly Grounds Passes
- Invitation for you and a (1) guest to the Volunteer Appreciation Party
- Round of Golf at Prestonwood Country Club for 3+ shifts worked (Some seasonal restrictions do apply)
“Each year the SAS Championship and our community events continue to grow in size and scale thanks to the tremendous amount of support we receive from our group of dedicated volunteers,” Tournament Director Jeff Kleiber said. “We thank each volunteer for their support, and look forward to creating lasting memories for all of those involved with the Championship in 2018.”
For additional information or questions, please contact Tatiana Durr at Tatiana.firstname.lastname@example.org.